Hotel Odysseas is situated at the Cassandra Peninsula in Halkidiki in the Polychrono village at a distance of 98 km from Saloniki and just 10 km from Kalithea.
At a distance of only 70 meters from the organized beach of the village, the hotel sets a cool oasis of relaxation providing modern comfort together with the personality of a family business hotel. This combination guarantees your dream holiday.
- 98 km from Thessaloniki,
- 92 km from “MAKEDONIA” Airport,
- 10 km from Kallithea,
- 250 m from the village’s square,
- 70 m from the beach,
- 40 m from the nearest restaurant,
- 120 m from the nearest beach bar,
- 16 km from the health center.
- By bus from Thessaloniki. There are frequent departures, usually every hoour (2 ½ hours, € 12).
- By taxi from Thessaloniki or “MAKEDONIA” Αirport (1½ hours, 70-100 euro, up to 4 persons).
- By car. You can rent a car in Thessaloniki or “MAKEDONIA” Airport for 30-50 euros per day.
Population of 1000 people (except of the summer period). Lots of super markets, restaurants, stores, organized sandy beach that stretches across 1500 meters in front of the village.
ABOUT THE HOTEL
2 stars Hotel
License number : ΜΗΤΕ 0938Κ012Α0507000
Management: Hotel Odysseas
(+30 23740 52124, 52102 Fax +30 23720 51923)
Polychrono Chalkidiki, 63085 Greece